“My belief is complete, Nigeria will shine and shine again” ~ Lai Labode
“I need a Leader, a leader with a passionate disgust for sycophants” ~ Eta ‘Royalty’ Uso.
- “The destiny of a nation and its people are irrevocably bond together, none will reach greatness at the expense of the other” ~ Lai Labode
- "We must have a Nigeria where our leaders feed stones to the sycophants to give way for enough room in their ear-canals to hear the wishes and requests of the people they swore under oath to serve." ~ Eta 'Royalty' Uso, 2010.
- “I see an intense battle of ideology and pragmatism building amongst the Nigerian youths. It is obviously a good sign.” ~ Lai Labode
- “Our vote must count not by begging them to count it but by insisting that it must be counted.” ~ Gov. Adams Oshomole
- “A voter’s card is a ticket of hope, a symbol of possibility and a confirmation of liberty. Your voter’s card is much more powerful than your international passport because it cannot be withdrawn by any Government. Never fail to register to vote, you have no electoral say without it.” ~ Lai Labode.
- “Nigeria can no longer remain a potential” ~ Jide Salu
- "Each one of us, and, indeed, all those who aspire to national leadership must bring their own visions, views and styles to the business of reforming Nigeria, and the search for solutions." ~ Ibrahim Babangida
- "Nigeria has no business with poverty. With our human and material resources, we shall strive to eradicate poverty from our country." ~ Olusegun Obasanjo
- "The work of Nigeria is not complete for as long as there is any one Nigerian who goes to bed on empty stomach." ~ Ibrahim Babangida
- "You see, I was told stories, we were all told stories as kids in Nigeria. We had to tell stories that would keep one another interested, and you weren't allowed to tell stories that everybody else knew. You had to dream up new ones." ~ Ben Okri
- "To meet the expectations of the majority of our people, and to open up new vistas of economic opportunity so that the aspirations of Nigerians can stand a fair chance of being fulfilled in a lifetime, there must be a truly committed leadership in a democratic Nigeria." ~ Ibrahim Babangida